Monday, November 14, 2011

The Push & Tush


So I have a new set of wheels. Be jealous. They're a little more grown up from the roller backpack with light up wheels that I sported post appendicitis surgery in High School. Yeah, these are legit.

Why the sexy new ride you ask?

It may or may not have something to do with working at a certain zipline...on all hallows eve...in the dark...with customers who don't like to break (or stay conscience while ziping for that matter). The damage? Two severed hamstrings and some crushed rib cartilage comin' right up...delicious. Just cross your fingers and toes and eyes that it'll be a quick recovery. I have a year of physical therapy ahead of me to get back to where I was. No worries. I'm looking forward to sucker punching that little monster of worry that says I won't dance again. Who knows....I'll probably end up stronger than I even was to begin with. 

Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Sweetie! You have a great attitude that will certainly help heal you faster. You are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mackenzie . . . . Feel better, okay? I'm so sorry you got hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mac. you are amazing. you just put a smile on my face. ummmmmmm YOU NEED TO TEXT ME SO I CAN COME SEE YOU!! i want to see how you are doing. I am so sorry about your injury. you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful! of course you will dance again! your a fighter! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I actually miss my wheelchair...but only sometimes. If you need tips on learning to do a 360 wheelie, I'm you're girl. And if I am any indication, you shall dance again! Keep up the good attitude (and don't feel bad for the occasional pity party - I just try to keep them short and sweet). love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch!! Holy cow, that is crazy! I'm sorry you got hurt. Good luck with everything. Love ya and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Split second decisions that put the needs of someone else above your own say volumes about your character. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...