Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Mr. Lion,


First of all, you seriously are a stud!  Secondly, to ANONYMOUSLY send me a ginormous bouquet of beautiful flowers goes above and beyond the call of duty.  Although I don't know who you are, you have single handedly reinstated my belief that there are good guys out there. I have never, and I repeat, never! had something like this done for me.  I think the reaction on my face pretty much sums it all up.  I was grinning ear to ear all day.  Did I mention that I felt pretty darn special?  Because of you, this Valentine's Day turned out to be one of my best.  
Thank you for surprising me, in more ways than one. 
Sincerely,
The Antelope 

2 comments:

  1. Stop being so gosh darn cute. And Mr. Lion, fess up! You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Did you ever find out who they were from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...