Monday, May 16, 2011

Dear May...

I'm sorry I have neglected you. For some reason, life got busy. And in all my busyness, I have not given the month of May what it deserves. In all honesty, this month has proven itself well, so far.

I turned 24. Wow.

My family got a new puppy "Alfie".


The Children's Theater I work at had their first performance.

And...I have some fantastic interviews lined up to aid in my Talk Show Host dream.

Yep...nothing short of awesome. Even the weather has obliged in giving me more sunny days.



Thank you May. We're half way through, yet I feel like the best is yet to come. This weekend brings a much needed trip to Saint George filled with red sand, hot sun, and much laughter and friends. (High pitched happy noises here)

So....yeah. All smiles.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...