Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kaylie and Cazookies


My sister and I like to eat. a lot. together.  We support each other in this endeavor. In fact, we like it so much, we've made it a weekly habit...our "Sister Date."  This week called for a trip to the Chocolate, the loveliest little spot of earth where delicious diet sins are made.  Sure, maybe in our deepest thought of thoughts, we'd rather that the other one of us was an attractive person of the opposite sex (almost as much as we'd wish that the 5 pound melted cookie dream we just inhaled didn't go right to our already ample, child-bearing hips).  But I'll tell you what, I wouldn't trade our sisterly bonding time for anything...not even a J.Crew model named Juan.  And I couldn't think of a better person I'd rather eat my feelings with...luv ya Kay.
  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...