Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweet 16

The oldest Madsen boy is managing to grow up a little too fast; this last Saturday marked his 16th birthday. 16 I say!  Welcome, Chandler, to the wonderful world of dating, driving, and taking your amazing older sister out to dinner whenever she wants.  Kay, maybe not that last one.  But seriously, this is a BIG deal.  Did we totally throw a surprise birthday party for the unsuspecting adolescent? Yes, yes we did.  Was it a complete and total success? Yes, yes it was.  Did he jump from sheer fear and run away like a tiny and scared, little wet chihuahua? Why yes, yes indeed.  

Decor...

Action shot of wish making...

I'm so glad to have Chan the Man as a brother.  And I just love him to pieces. Here are 16 reasons why:
1. He can pick me up 2. He's a saxaphone playing Jedi 3. He bought me two pina coloadas once 4. He knows boy things (like which car I should buy and how to put up a shelf) 4. He's so laid back and down to earth 5. He makes me laugh 6. He's a good listener 7. He eats what I can't finish 8. He gets really excited for me when I have a date 9. He's a loyal friend 10. He defends the weak 11. He's a priesthood man 12. He can throw really, really far 13. He plays music while I sing along 14. His name is unique 15. He has big, brown eyes that have a way of making you get really emotional when you stare into them (weird? Yeah) 16. He's just Chan...

Luv ya, dude

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...