Saturday, August 25, 2012

Evergreen. Ever Loved.

Ever since my family and I moved from Spokane, Washington to Highland, Utah, I've had this little ache in my chest.  Nothing serious.  Just this little ache for the place that raised me -- my happy place.  I hadn't been back in the two years that I've been away.  That all changed when my mum, sister and I took a much overdue road trip to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. The three of us requested time off from our busy lives months in advance to dedicate a week-and-a-half to nothing but rubber on the road. 2,700 miles, 46 car hours, 5 cities, 4 Jack in the Box stops, and 1 sunburn later, you've got yourself a really good time. I don't know, there's something about breathing the same air in a 4x4 ft cabin space that really brings you together. The ties that bind...and gag. 






























Love you Spokane, Seattle, Portland, Lincoln City, and Priest Lake.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...