Thursday, August 4, 2011

Climb Every Mountain...

...and that we did.
Opening night, my family and friends were able to see the production of "Sound of Music," as part of Sundance Summer Theater. With Mt. Timpanogos as the backdrop, we sat and watched the stage production. My totally awesome mother was the musical director and choreographer this year and I was thrilled to pieces to see her work. (It doesn't hurt that the Sound of Music is pretty much one of my favorite movies of all time.) Did I mention that you get to sing along? Oh yeah. Good times. Nothing jerks a tear quite like a singing nun. The cast and crew did such an amazing job and as I know it, every single show has sold out. Well done.


So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...