Friday, August 19, 2011

Let's play "Guess what my new job is?"

This last week has really been a good one. I just got a new job and I practically can't stop smiling. But before I give it away, try and guess for yourself from the following possible occupations:

1. Back-Country Snowshoe-er...
2. Model...
3. Farmer...
4. Museum Curator...
5. Russian Spy...
6. Professional Sidewalk Chalk Artist
7. Avatar...
8. Lunch Lady...
So what's your guess?
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Answer:
None of them!
And it's a miracle too. I'm going to be working full time up at,
........drum role please........

My reservations position starts Saturday...

...and I couldn't be more excited.

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome I used to be the manager of Reservations at Sundance. You will love it. Not sure who is managing right now, but it was a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!! But guess what... I think you would make a fantastic museum curator. I'd vote for you. :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - what a small world. That is awesome. haha. The manager now is Mara. I can't remember her last name.

    Night - Thanks luv!

    Elizabeth - Oh elizabeth...I just love you so much. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would of voted for russian spy. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...