Monday, August 8, 2011

Country Roads...take me home

Since we moved to Highland, UT last Summer, I have been wanting to drive the scenic Apline loop. It's a winding 20-mile drive through the rugged Alpine Canyons, from Provo Canyon to American Fork Canyon. I had heard that it was a beautiful drive, but I just never found the time to do it. Finally, I was in the area, coming home from an interview up at Sundance, and decided to take the scenic byway. It was breathtaking, to say the least. Midway through, I totally took a wrong turn and ended up taking my '96 Toyota Avalon up a mountain side rock/dirt road. Leave it to me to get completely lost.

Hilarious. Forty five minutes later....

But, the adventure was well worth it and something I would love to do again.
(Maybe with a map next
time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...